We watched your Gators with some Florida friends and are thrilled for you...We're having to live vicariously through others as our Clemson Tigers aren't doing so great.
Summer Salad
-
This colorful Summer Salad is loaded with juicy peaches, heirloom tomatoes,
cucumber, avocado, fresh basil and creamy goat cheese, all…
The post Summer S...
peach cobbler loaf
-
A friend asked me last week how long it takes to get a recipe right. I told
him the only answer I know: *As long as it takes.* I’d like to be someone
who...
Federal Way Food Trail
-
[image: Jayray]
We were so excited two years ago when they opened the new Light Rail
between Redmond and Bellevue. But it seemed a bit limited, being ab...
Homecoming 1990
-
Warning: Flashback post.
A few nights ago, I was upstairs in the attic with a glass of wine going
through all my old high school stuff. I kept everyth...
Definition of Family Institutions
-
*Definition of Family Institutions*
Family Institutions
See the Core List:
The family institution is the smallest social unit in a society consisting
of fat...
My Amazing Mum
-
Fourteen years ago my mom was diagnosed with multiple myeloma. She wasn't
expected to make it more than a few months. I remember praying to God we'd
have m...
Well Hello to You All!! :)
-
Well, hello to everyone! :) The other day, Daniel suggested me writing an
update here. Even if there was nobody to read it, our blog as been the
most co...
annie kate
-
[sponsored post] I finally got Annie’s birth announcements ordered and
almost all mailed out. Everything seems to take a little longer with the
fifth child...
Game On: New Twists on Old Favorites
-
Many people spend a lot more time indoors, when winter hits; or there is
just a string of bad weather days. For times like those, it's a good idea
to hav...
Hello!
-
Wow, it has been almost a year since my last post! I am not sure if I will
go back to posting daily but I have been wanting to get back into blogging
again...
Donald, You're Tired ... Time to Move On
-
Silly pictures with taco salads and narrow-minded comments? Hey, it's not
that uncommon on social media, maybe we'll give him a pass ...
Stupid close m...
Why I "Quit" Blogging
-
I started this blog because I couldn't find information about pregnancy in
women with CF. Since that time, so many of us have gotten pregnant, and
there is...
To James Walker on your first birthday
-
Our sweet James Walker, What a year it has been. When you were born a year
ago, we never imagined all that would happen in your first year. But we did
know...
SPORADIC
-
Every day is a new day. I don't know what each day holds but I know it
holds something, something I can learn from or maybe something that I
can't, but it ...
Pity Party for One
-
So it’s been a while…and I will warn you, I’m in a mood. I’m laying on a
shitty hospital pullout with nothing to do but think.
I’m tired. I’m tired of...
Good News & Bad News
-
Good evening!! I am running on 2 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours, so I
hope this all makes sense :)
Yesterday morning, Dylan woke up limping on his fo...
The Best Gift Ever
-
Nineteen years ago this spring I rolled into Atlanta, Georgia in my silver
Chevy Cavalier from small town Iowa. Every time I filled up the tank along
the...
Run DMT has MOVED!
-
While it may seem like I’ve disappeared from the blogosphere, Run DMT
is still going strong! Your favorite Tampa Bay mom on the run is still
running, conco...
Bye, Bye For Now
-
Is anyone even out there anymore!?! This little public service announcement
is just to say "bye, bye for now." This is not a break up. I will be back
down ...
Summer 2014
-
Our summer was great this year! I had summer school for part of the summer
but had a good little break so that left plenty of time for us to play!
The b...
Celebrating a birthday and baptism…
-
On Memorial Day weekend we had so much to celebrate. My daughter’s 7th
birthday was on that Saturday followed by her baptism the next day. I
cannot believe...
Merry Christmas!
-
Merry Christmas from New Hampshire!
May this Christmas bring you and your family
the love and warmth of the season.
Peace to you, one and all!!
"I will h...
One Hand and a Thumb
-
Your favorite days are lazy with waves
If I could stop you from growing, I might.
Because a six year old boy and a half dozen toys
Still fits in my arms jus...
Food for Thought
-
Because I'm doing such a stand up job maintaining this internet domain, my
handsome man friend and I decided to launch a joint food blog! So this
weekend w...
A Not So Ordinary Moment
-
I was sitting in the old blue chair that I inherited after my Grandpa
passed away. Maddie was drinking her bottle as I watched Noah and Alice
tease each ...
Follow My Instagram Sale Page @boymomcloset
-
I've got a new instagram page just for selling some of my boy's clothes.
For all of you "Jack," "J", or "H" Moms, be sure to follow me for adorable
appliqu...
Movin'
-
So, in an effort to jazz up the blog a little, I ended up deleting some of
my favorite sites and not being happy with the layout, etc. Frustrated was
an un...
Switching Over
-
Hey all,
Just an FYI, if you want the latest in my adventures check out my new (old)
blog... Subway Knits. If you remember, I've taken up knitting and it w...
Our Western Trip up to Texas
-
So, this is a story of what’s happening right now. Being out in Texas, for
us, is sort of like culture shock. The reason why I say that is because we
come ...
This
-
Most of the time, nighttime is my favorite part of the day.
There's something about knowing I've made it through. I've made it through
split lips (THREE t...
Weekly menu
-
Oh, hi! Thanks for stopping by! I'm sure you were hoping for something more
than my menu for the week, but posting stuff like this on the Internet
keeps me...
Goodbye
-
Susan Niebur passed away on February 6, 2012 after a lifetime of love,
crusades, and strength. Over the last five years she lived with
inflammatory breast...
New Year
-
My New Year resolution was going to be to take a picture of the girls
everyday this year. My thoughtful husband thought we should take a family
picture eve...
Christmas Giving
-
Hi Everyone!
I hope everyone is doing good in this month of December!! This is one of my
favorite months! For one, today is my Birthday!! I always felt lik...
Pictures
-
Here are some pictures of the past month. We love our sweet little girl so
much, watching her grow and change each day!! The first few pictures are
her new...
Twins: Eliza and Hadley
-
My cousin and his wife recently welcomed their third and fourth children:
twin girls! I can't imagine life with four kids, much less twins. Whew!
I sent th...
I Gave Up Blogging for Lent...
-
Not really, but it would've been a good excuse, huh?
I DID give up soda though & I am not a coffee drinker so I'm going to have
to admit that the iced tea ...
A Quick Recap
-
Our Sweet Boy...
Turned one. Got his first haircut. Came down with his first cold that lead
to an ear infection and respiratory infection. Diagnosed with an...
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
-
After the Semi-Homemade Red Velvet Cupcakes were such a success, my
"family" decided this time around to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Cupcakes based of...
Good News for Florida State Parks
-
Governor Rick Scott says no to closing many Florida State Parks, proposing
to cut spending by water management districts instead.
I am so glad that my fam...
A family of fisherman
-
Earlier this year, Bill was lost. I had found a passion with food writing
that turned into a career - something that took up my free time outside of
the fa...
The Big Move!!!
-
Hey everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that this blog has now moved!!! Menus That
Save has moved to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette website. Here is the l...
Madison
-
Madison was born at 38 weeks and we thought she was perfect just like our
other 4 children, little did we know what God had in store for us. Madison
was b...
Simply Beautiful
-
It is that time of year again, we have been working hard in the garden and
as a reward our wing friends have been stopping by daily to dine and we...
Jill's Service...
-
was awesome. They even released butterflies at the end and Jill's daughter
was the first to release one. Very cool. The same man who married them did
Jill'...
WE HAVE MOVED!
-
Hello! First of all, let me thank you for your support through the past few
years! Thanks to you, we decided it was time to move our business to a .com
to ...
lagniappes for Mia
-
Daryl and I went on a long weekend getaway to New Orleans. Spending some
time in a fabulous city with my darling husband was beyond perfection, and
so much...
I don't wanna jinx it but...
-
It sure does feel like fall today!
I love fall. The smells, the leaves, the air, the football, the new school
(or in my case office) supplies. It finally...
summer luv
-
i'm a summer baby.....i live for summer. i had convinced myself, living in
indiana for 6 years, that the weather was the same there. ha. apparently
that wa...
-
[image: Smooth Away Hair Remover-AS SEEN ON TV]This product is truly
amazing. My husband is blessed with a back with several patches of
hair(yes, we are ge...
I am a SAHM living in Sunny, Florida with my wonderful husband and two beautiful daughters. The four of us are lucky to be surrounded by our extended family and friends.
In 2009, I decided to start my own business and become an Independent Consultant for Tastefully Simple.
14 comments:
Well, it's not a great picture, but from what I can see he looks cute!
Oh, my Mizzou tigers lost last night. Sob...
How great was that game!!!
I'm sorry that song is against my religion. Go Big Red! :)
We watched your Gators with some Florida friends and are thrilled for you...We're having to live vicariously through others as our Clemson Tigers aren't doing so great.
It's Great to Be A Florida Gator!
I think Superman should be Tim Tebow for Halloween! :)
WOOHOO! GO GATORS! It is GREAT to be a GATOR!
I am pathetic I know nothing about football, but do know that our team is the Detroit Lions. he he
Congrats on the win! My guys finally won one, and they upset a ranked team! Good weekend for both of us!
You okay? Haven't seen a post in a few days, so I'm just checking up... Sorry to be a stalker...
Sorry. Gotta give a ROLL TIDE shout out! But I am glad you guys beat LSU!! And I'm from Louisiana!!
GIrl he is SOOOOOOOO good looking! Thanks for the eye candy!
Oooh that #15...Hubba Hubba!!
:)
He's cute.
Post a Comment