my Disney / Christmas post...but my mind is on the game!!!
GO GATORS!
(Can you believe that I have to go to a Girl Scout Leaders Meeting tonight!!! Don't they realize that I am going to be missing Pre-Game?!?!? They have me until 8...and then I'm out of there...)
20 Healthy Snacks For a Healthy New Year
-
Happy New Year! Did you make a resolution or goal to start eating healthier
this year? These healthy snacks will help you stay on track. There’s a
good r...
Collaboration request
-
Hi there
How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by
selling SEO services
Every website owner requires the use of search engin...
My Amazing Mum
-
Fourteen years ago my mom was diagnosed with multiple myeloma. She wasn't
expected to make it more than a few months. I remember praying to God we'd
have m...
Get 'er Done!
-
We all have those tasks that we keep putting off. The mountain of paperwork
and miscellaneous mail that keeps stacking up. Perhaps it's the guest room
clos...
Baby #3, 35 Week Appointment
-
I didn't realize I'd been leaving appointment notes on this blog and I
think it's a great idea for this pregnancy as well. I like comparisons.
Anyhow... I ...
Recent media: 20 Inspiring Women in Food
-
Last week I was honored to be named as one of 20 Inspiring women who are
changing the way we eat (I’m #7 when you are scrolling through). I feel
especially...
Summer 2014
-
Our summer was great this year! I had summer school for part of the summer
but had a good little break so that left plenty of time for us to play!
The b...
Bday fun!
-
Oh I love these moments![image: photo IMG_3125_zps44d1a114.jpg]
Lily with her dearest friends[image: photo IMG_3129_zpsead7965e.jpg]
awwwwww[image: photo...
Merry Christmas!
-
Merry Christmas from New Hampshire!
May this Christmas bring you and your family
the love and warmth of the season.
Peace to you, one and all!!
"I will h...
Final Fragments
-
[image: Unknown Mami]
Unless something changes in the near future, this will be my last Friday
Fragments post at this location!
I've set up a blog on Word...
Movin'
-
So, in an effort to jazz up the blog a little, I ended up deleting some of
my favorite sites and not being happy with the layout, etc. Frustrated was
an un...
Christmas Giving
-
Hi Everyone!
I hope everyone is doing good in this month of December!! This is one of my
favorite months! For one, today is my Birthday!! I always felt lik...
A Quick Recap
-
Our Sweet Boy...
Turned one. Got his first haircut. Came down with his first cold that lead
to an ear infection and respiratory infection. Diagnosed with an...
Madison
-
Madison was born at 38 weeks and we thought she was perfect just like our
other 4 children, little did we know what God had in store for us. Madison
was b...
Big Girl Glasses
-
Emma got some big girl glasses today. She knew exactly what she wanted and
we must have run to 8 different Eyeglass Stores. Finally, she found
them....an ...
I am a SAHM living in Sunny, Florida with my wonderful husband and two beautiful daughters. The four of us are lucky to be surrounded by our extended family and friends.
In 2009, I decided to start my own business and become an Independent Consultant for Tastefully Simple.
7 comments:
Some people just don't get the importance of a National Championship Game and all the pre-game talk that goes with it!! Good Luck to your Gators! :-)
The Die Hard Dawg Fans at the Semi-Slacker house will be pulling for ya'lls Gators. Go SEC!!!
I hope you get home in time! Other than that, I don't want to talk about it!! LOL! We'll be watching the game, too! Good luck!!
GO GATORS, GO SEC!!!
Okay, this really isn't appropriate for a family blog, so I won't be offended if you don't approve it...
When I was in college, I had a big poster on my wall that said "Suck the Fooners." Maybe you can appreciate it tonight!
Oh no, the game is tied now! I'm rooting for you. There's still plenty of time in the quarter.
big football fan here! my team is in the playoffs tmorrow!
Post a Comment