Until then could you say some prayers for him? He is the Keeper of My Heart and I don't know what I would do if something where to happen to him...
25 Best Apple Breakfast Recipes for Fall
-
Apple season isn’t just about pie! These 25 Best Apple Breakfast Recipes
are some of the coziest ways to enjoy…
The post 25 Best Apple Breakfast Recipes ...
3 days ago

10 comments:
Definitly in my thoughts and prayers Hun!!! Take care!!
My prayers are with you both. I hope all turns out okay.
Prayers just said.
Tight hugs!
Prayers just said.
Tight hugs!
I pray that everything goes well for y'all.
Kara, Please give Brad a big hug from us. We are praying for his health and safety. Please let me know if we can do anything. We miss you.
Your whole family is in my prayers. Sending you hugs and love from TX!
Absolutely! keep us updated!
prayers lifted, glad he is home now!
Yes.. How are you? I hope all is well!!
xxxme
Post a Comment