and the sight of my piles of laundry is driving me nuts. So what do I do...decide to take Tie The Knot up on her offer...List 6 Unimportant Things About Myself...so here goes.
(1) When I was a child, I wanted to be a horse.
(2) Hate my feet...even when they are nicely pedicured.
(3) Wish that I knew how to play the piano.
(4) Wanted a puppy when I was 4...
got my little sister instead.
(5) I wanted to play football when I was in high school but wasn't allowed.
(6) Can pop my right shoulder out of joint.
Told you that I was bored. Guess I need to get back to working on that mountain of laundry. It isn't going to go away if I continue to ignore it.
I won't tag anyone else, but if you are bored and don't feel like doing laundry...this can take your mind off of it for a couple minutes.
President Trump’s Comments His ‘Previous Life’ Spark Outrage - President Trump has been leader of the free world for just short of 100 days. Undoubtedly, the Trump administration has been working at a quick pace, but...
40 minutes ago