It was one of my most favorite games when I was little! Guess it still is 'cause I am pretty excited to be tagged again! This time, thanks to I Love Your While Face, I get to list six, count them 6, quirky things about myself. It's really going to be hard only listing six!
(1) I am naturally a very shy person...except no one believes me. I remember sitting in Science class in the 9th grade. It was right after Christmas Break, and I was sad because I was too shy to meet people. So, I made a vow to myself, right in the middle of mixing the assigned formula, I would hide my true, shy nature and force myself to becoming an outgoing person. I joined Student Government, Drama, Peer Counseling, and a bunch of other Service Clubs, as well as signed up to become an Student Athletic Trainer. It was the best thing I ever did. I became friends with just about everyone.
(2) I have no solid bone structure left in my right pinky toe. Have stubbed and busted that poor piggy so much it just flops to the side. My doctor wants to perform surgery to try and fix it. I just don't see the need. I am just going to bust it again!
(3) I love going to psychics! Went to my first one after a bad break-up. She predicted that I would marry the next guy I met. We will be happily married for 10 years in October. The last time I went to a psychic, she told me about the hard time that I had during delivery of my first child. She also said that I would have a second child and more trouble. It came true. Not sure if I can handle going to another one...
(4) I have Middle Child Syndrome. My parents do everything for my older sister and coddle my baby sister...she disagrees. I have to be the responsible one and take care of everyone. Just call me Julie The Cruise Director. Married another Middle Child! The two of us will be taking care of everyone for the rest of our lives! But my baby sister will disagree again.
(5) Before college, I wanted to be a Chef. Loved cooking. After a bad experience with an ex, I swore off cooking. Brad & I dated a year and were newly engaged before he learned the truth. He asked my parents why my mother was such a wonderful cook and that the best thing I made was reservations. My beloved parents "threw me under the bus" Now I cook and bake all the time!
(6) I am in deep denial about my nomophobia issues. My baby sister is trying to stage an intervention. She says that I cannot be in a car without a cell phone on my ear.
She also says that I cannot stay away from blogging...
Guess she is right. This is my second post for the day and two more that I want to work on...
Does the Betty have Wi-Fi?
OK...so now you have a little more insight into my quirky nature. Anyone else want to play?
I was fast asleep the other night, dreaming about the future when I will actually get 6 uninterrupted hours of sleep. A slight bumping, thumping type sound in the bedroom woke me up. Brad was out of town and I figured that Bry was restless in her pack n'play beside the bed...but she was still sound asleep.
The bedroom door was closed...so I went back to sleep...probably just one of the cats playing with a catnip toy.
This is what I woke up the next morning. What a sight!
I have long suspected that she is walking in her sleep. Guess this proves it.
So last night, I stayed up most of the night making sure that she stayed in her bed. What a sweet, sleeping angel...
I am a SAHM living in Sunny, Florida with my wonderful husband and two beautiful daughters. The four of us are lucky to be surrounded by our extended family and friends.
In 2009, I decided to start my own business and become an Independent Consultant for Tastefully Simple.