Saturday, October 4, 2008

Don't Mess With Karma...

'cause she will eventually come back and get you when least expect it. Just ask OJ!



Yesterday, exactly 13 years to the day that he (in my personal opinion) got away with the horrible murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and another young man, Ronald Goldman, Mr. OJ Simpson has been found guilty of kidnapping, armed robbery, and 10 other related charges. It is possible that he could spend the rest of his life behind bars.



Do you think Nicole and Ron are smiling?




11 comments:

SarahHub said...

I hope he gets life in jail. It would be a just punishment.

Laura said...

What goes around comes around. What I can't grasp is the fact does he honestly think that he is so invinceable to do crazy stuff like this and continue to get away with it? Com'on!

Yellow Beads said...

Yup, what goes around, comes around ,uh!? :))\

nancy said...

He had said he was going to spend the rest of his life looking for who murdered his wife....

Maybe he'll find that person in prison.

Midnight Madras said...

Could it be karma? Perhaps...what goes around comes around. But here we have a person who is just BAD, no two ways about it, and it caught up with him. It's unfortunate that it took him 13 years to do something so stupid, because I'm sure Nicole and Ron would have traded just about anything for 13 additional years of life. But hey...justice is done.

Elizabeth said...

Amen, sister! Sweet justice...

Jaina said...

I sure hope they are.

Caffeine Court said...

I hope they rape him and beat him to a pulp in prison. He deserves it.

Heidi said...

You know SOMEONE has to say it, "Karma is a bitch!" I didn't want it to be me who said it, but someone needed to.

The Mrs. said...

I feel like it may take a while but you always get it in the end. he got it!!!

me said...

I had completely missed this. Whew, what irony! Justice is always served, sometimes it just takes a while.