Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday - Buffalo Chicken Dip

With Football Season being in full swing...this yummy dip is a must-have for "Tail-Gators"!

Buffalo Chicken Dip

1 8oz. package of shredded cheddar cheese
1 8oz. package of cream cheese
1/2 cup of Blue Cheese Dressing (T. Marzetti is recommended)
1/2 cup of Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
2 Chicken Breasts, cooked and chopped

Preheat oven to 350°. Mix all ingredients except for 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Serve with Frito Scoops.

(BBQ Sauce can be used instead of Buffalo Wing Sauce)

(Dip can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to heat)

Enjoy your next football game and hope your team wins...unless they are playing my Beloved Gators...then I hope you lose big time!


13 comments:

Jaina said...

Haha, I'll have to share this with the bf.

Elizabeth said...

This is one of my favorites, and my friends beg me to make it for parties, etc. Yum! I also serve it with tortilla chips or Triscuits. It's good enough to eat with a spoon!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hello! I am new to TMTT and wanted to say hi. My sis makes this dip and it's to die for. I need to make it myself some time. I LOVE Frito Scoops. Happy Football!!!

Jill said...

Our neighbor brought this to a party at our house this summer and it was so good! Yum!

Surf Girl said...

Oh my - that sounds so good! I don't know if I can wait until Saturday to make it. :)

Yellow Beads said...

So my hubby just emailed me this recipe last week; apparently a coworker brought it in to the office and he loved it. Now I will have to try it!

Anonymous said...

This sounds really yummy.

jmo said...

Yummmm sounds good! I'm making up a batch this weekend!

Midnight Madras said...

Oh, Girlfriend...I've had this dip...it's ADDICTIVE! Thanks for the recipe! Gonna be some yummy chicken dip at the Madras house!!!!

SarahHub said...

Mmmm... I love making this for Super Bowl Sunday! Maybe I should make it for Sunday Night Football!

Pregnantly Plump said...

I don't think my beloved bulldogs will have many wins this season, even with extra good wishes and cool recipe!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

This sounds awesome. I am looking forward to making this. Once again, I appreciate you joining in for Tempt My Tummy. Again, this recipe sounds so yummy. I am a dip junky!

The Mrs. said...

Hubby would just DIE for this! Have to try it!