Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday - Free Starbucks Coffee

In honor of this Election Day, I decided to post a freebie tip instead of a recipe.



After you perform your civic duty and vote today, stop by your local Starbucks Coffee Shop and see if they are participating in the Free Tall Brewed Coffee To All Voters Promotion.



I am so glad that I decided to wait until today instead of standing in line for over 3 1/2 hours (like my husband) to participate in Early Vote. All he got was sunburned and sore feet...and I get a Free Tall Brewed Coffee!!! Guess it does pay to vote, doesn't it!

And if you want to see other Tempt My Tummy Tuesday post, head over to Blessed With Grace...

3 comments:

Sass said...

You have to have a sticker. :(

They gave me no sticker.

I think it's a conspiracy because I'm the only one in my whole town who votes...a certain way. ;)

SarahHub said...

And Baskin Robbins is giving away free ice cream to voters!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Good for you. I did early vote, but it was easy with no lines, where I live. Have a great day. Thanks for participating in TMTT, again, and again!