until College Football Season 2009 begins. Is anyone else as excited about this as I am? I mean besides Haute Mama (Tennessee), Laura (Alabama), & WPMomOf2 (LSU). Even though I'm a Gator, I'll still cheer for your teams because they're SEC...but look out when we meet on the gridiron.
In all of my giddy excitement, I learned some really interesting facts that many of you may not know about my incredible boys in Blue & Orange.
Did you know that...
(1) UF has allowed the fewest punt returns (56) and fewest return yards (231) in the nation since 2005. That's an average of only 4.1 yards per return.
(2) The Gators have blocked 26 kicks (16 punts, 7 field goals, and 3 extra points) since 2005, the most of any team in the Country.
(3) The Gators were the only team in the SEC to pass for more than 30 touchdowns and rush for more than 40 in 2008.
(4) Florida has scored 411 points off turnovers created by the defense since 2005.
(5) Florida returned a school-record 5 interceptions for touchdowns last year. They tied for the most in the nation with Boston College and Missouri.
(Credit for these facts goes to Mike DiFerdinando, Tampa Tribune, 09 01 09)
President Trump’s Comments His ‘Previous Life’ Spark Outrage - President Trump has been leader of the free world for just short of 100 days. Undoubtedly, the Trump administration has been working at a quick pace, but...
31 minutes ago