Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Happenings With The Atchison Girls...

Kyla has been asking her Aunt Micki and me if she can go to Yoga class with us. Unfortunately the class that we attend has a beginning age requirement of 13. Last week, I learned that the Yoga Studio just started to offer a Children's Class. She had her first class today and loved it! Here are a couple of photos from after the class. She was showing me some of the things that she learned...the Tree pose and Downward Facing Dog. She also asked if she could buy a gift for her new teacher...because she loves her so much! I am also thinking about asking her teacher is she would consider starting a Mommy & Me Yoga Class so that I can get Bryleigh involved too!




Bryleigh is 9 weeks and 2 days! Can you believe it? I can't. She is also starting to teeth! She is constantly drooling, as well as putting everything into her mouth and gum-ing it to death! Not such a great thing for her to do with she is nursing, but at least she doesn't have teeth yet!



She is also growing so fast and changing is so many ways. She has had several nights were she has slept through the night...and that makes Mommy very happy! But most of the time, she is still waking up every 2 - 4 hours to eat...and that makes Mommy very tired the next morning. So the two of us nap on the couch alot. Excuse the bags under my eyes when you see me. That is one of the "Merit Badges" that new Mommies earn and wear proudly.



I also have to say that I am a really lucky mommy. Not only do I have two beautiful girls that I love with all of my heart, but the two of them also love each other. Kyla is always singing to her sister as well as wanting to hold her. Bryleigh just loves listening to Kyla's songs and laughs at all of her jokes. I just hope that their mutual love for each other continues as they get older.

No comments: