Monday, March 31, 2008

I Hope It's Not Another Repeat!

After spending last week taking care of one sick kid after another, I was so excited to have Saturday and Sunday under the belt with no sickness! Being cooped up in the house the past few days, I was dying for some fresh air. So, we went to a local farmer's market, an outdoor antique market, Church and brunch. It was also really nice. All of the kids had big appetites for a change and I was looking forward to a good nights sleep.

Last night, I fed Bryleigh and was playing with her in my nice snuggly bed when she suddenly covered everything within spewing distance...me, bed, nightstand, cradle, floor, walls, etc. After the huge clean-up, she was hard to get back to sleep and fit-full through the night. Bleary eye-ed this morning, I woke up to her smiling face and the news that Kadence is running another high fever and has "die-a-ree-a". Lovely!

I hope this isn't the start of another long and yuck filled week!

(Right now, the three of us are camped out in my bedroom. Bryleigh is napping, Kadence is watching cartoons, and I am blogging. Who knows how many times I might post today...)

No comments: