Federal Way Food Trail
-
[image: Jayray]
We were so excited two years ago when they opened the new Light Rail
between Redmond and Bellevue. But it seemed a bit limited, being ab...
Valentine Pajamas for My Girl
-
Since February is my second favorite month, I lean entirely into everything
pink and anything with a heart. I am a simple girlie in February—all pink,
a...
Noah is 18
-
Dear Noah, I can't believe I'm writing this... but happy 18th birthday. You
know I've cried over this many times already, ;) buy ultimately I am so
very h...
Las Vegas to Moab
-
We got off the plane in Las Vegas and were startled by the all the slot
machines at the airside! I know what Las Vegas represents, but we were
just flying...
Homecoming 1990
-
Warning: Flashback post.
A few nights ago, I was upstairs in the attic with a glass of wine going
through all my old high school stuff. I kept everyth...
SEC lifts ban on in-stadium alcohol sales
-
Could you be able to buy a beer in The Swamp this fall?
The SEC has revised its policies on the availability of alcohol at
athletics events to grant sch...
Well Hello to You All!! :)
-
Well, hello to everyone! :) The other day, Daniel suggested me writing an
update here. Even if there was nobody to read it, our blog as been the
most co...
Game On: New Twists on Old Favorites
-
Many people spend a lot more time indoors, when winter hits; or there is
just a string of bad weather days. For times like those, it's a good idea
to hav...
Get 'er Done!
-
We all have those tasks that we keep putting off. The mountain of paperwork
and miscellaneous mail that keeps stacking up. Perhaps it's the guest room
clos...
Donald, You're Tired ... Time to Move On
-
Silly pictures with taco salads and narrow-minded comments? Hey, it's not
that uncommon on social media, maybe we'll give him a pass ...
Stupid close m...
Why I "Quit" Blogging
-
I started this blog because I couldn't find information about pregnancy in
women with CF. Since that time, so many of us have gotten pregnant, and
there is...
To James Walker on your first birthday
-
Our sweet James Walker, What a year it has been. When you were born a year
ago, we never imagined all that would happen in your first year. But we did
know...
Recent media: 20 Inspiring Women in Food
-
Last week I was honored to be named as one of 20 Inspiring women who are
changing the way we eat (I’m #7 when you are scrolling through). I feel
especially...
Early Bird Sale Kristen's Custom Creations
-
Early Bird Sale! Last big sale before Christmas!
Shop early for your meaningful gifts and enjoy 20% off my entire site!
Enter code: SHOPEARLY20 at check o...
Macbeth (2015)
-
Full Length of Macbeth in High Quality VideoNow you can see Macbeth in top
quality with duration 113 Min and was released on 2015-10-02 with MPAA
rating i...
Pity Party for One
-
So it’s been a while…and I will warn you, I’m in a mood. I’m laying on a
shitty hospital pullout with nothing to do but think.
I’m tired. I’m tired of...
Good News & Bad News
-
Good evening!! I am running on 2 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours, so I
hope this all makes sense :)
Yesterday morning, Dylan woke up limping on his fo...
The Best Gift Ever
-
Nineteen years ago this spring I rolled into Atlanta, Georgia in my silver
Chevy Cavalier from small town Iowa. Every time I filled up the tank along
the...
Run DMT has MOVED!
-
While it may seem like I’ve disappeared from the blogosphere, Run DMT
is still going strong! Your favorite Tampa Bay mom on the run is still
running, conco...
Bye, Bye For Now
-
Is anyone even out there anymore!?! This little public service announcement
is just to say "bye, bye for now." This is not a break up. I will be back
down ...
Bday fun!
-
Oh I love these moments![image: photo IMG_3125_zps44d1a114.jpg]
Lily with her dearest friends[image: photo IMG_3129_zpsead7965e.jpg]
awwwwww[image: photo...
Greer's First Birthday
-
We had a pretty low key party for Greer's first birthday. Daddy smoked a
pork butt, and we had baked beans, cole slaw, fruit, and cupcakes! In
attendance...
Celebrating a birthday and baptism…
-
On Memorial Day weekend we had so much to celebrate. My daughter’s 7th
birthday was on that Saturday followed by her baptism the next day. I
cannot believe...
Lucy & Ethel
-
On April 1, our first little chick hatched. Lucy was a day early and a
complete surprise. I picked Patsy up to check her eggs and there was the
tiniest...
Six Years
-
I'm reminded of it every day, knowing how radically different the past six
years could have been without the gift of Tricia's first donor. Should
your fam...
Spring Break 2014
-
Well as it goes every year, Sam always ends up having meetings the same
week as spring break, hence the reason we had a travel-around-the-world
dining stay...
Merry Christmas!
-
Merry Christmas from New Hampshire!
May this Christmas bring you and your family
the love and warmth of the season.
Peace to you, one and all!!
"I will h...
Soulful Sundays
-
Today's sermon at church resonated with me. Our message was based on the
scripture, Titus 2:11-15.
11 God has shown us how kind he is by coming to save al...
Top Ten for 10 Years
-
Today is our 10 year wedding anniversary. For our present to each other, we
just took a family trip to Boston and the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
It....
Final Fragments
-
[image: Unknown Mami]
Unless something changes in the near future, this will be my last Friday
Fragments post at this location!
I've set up a blog on Word...
Moving Day.
-
So I guess today is the day you learn my real name...as it is the title of
my NEW BLOG!
What?! *I KNOW*.
Starting fresh from blog scratch...but really l...
One Hand and a Thumb
-
Your favorite days are lazy with waves
If I could stop you from growing, I might.
Because a six year old boy and a half dozen toys
Still fits in my arms jus...
Catching Up….
-
WOW! It has been a long time since I posted on this site and feel the need
to bring all up to speed on my life. After Shepherd Center my life
changed dram...
Pause and Give Thanks
-
In our busy world today we sometimes forget to pause and give thanks for
the little things. I give thanks every day but I am especially liking the
"30 Day...
Follow My Instagram Sale Page @boymomcloset
-
I've got a new instagram page just for selling some of my boy's clothes.
For all of you "Jack," "J", or "H" Moms, be sure to follow me for adorable
appliqu...
Movin'
-
So, in an effort to jazz up the blog a little, I ended up deleting some of
my favorite sites and not being happy with the layout, etc. Frustrated was
an un...
Switching Over
-
Hey all,
Just an FYI, if you want the latest in my adventures check out my new (old)
blog... Subway Knits. If you remember, I've taken up knitting and it w...
Sorority Rush-Southern Style-and Why I like It!
-
See below for link
Well, I am busy writing recommendations letters for Kappa Kappa Gamma for
my DD's friends. One of the letters went to the University ...
Our Western Trip up to Texas
-
So, this is a story of what’s happening right now. Being out in Texas, for
us, is sort of like culture shock. The reason why I say that is because we
come ...
{ciao}
-
a few random pics from my Instagram feed
Hi stranger... long time no see! Where is Petunia lately? Well, I'm
around and my favorite place lately is In...
What if??
-
It's only been over a year.. what if... I just picked this thing back up. I
mean it's not that my life got any less nuts.. I just got more quiet about
it. ...
New Year
-
My New Year resolution was going to be to take a picture of the girls
everyday this year. My thoughtful husband thought we should take a family
picture eve...
Christmas Giving
-
Hi Everyone!
I hope everyone is doing good in this month of December!! This is one of my
favorite months! For one, today is my Birthday!! I always felt lik...
A Whole New Site!
-
It's a whole new world for me! Consider this your official, gilt-edged
invitation to accompany me to my new website: stacycordery.com. I am very
excited ab...
It's Berry Good
-
My daughter and I just LOVE the Wild berry tea at Wendy's. If you haven't
tried it...do so. The berry flavor is so good and very, very tasty.
Unsweetened o...
Welcome
-
Once upon a time, not so long ago, I had a blog.
Technically, I still have one.
Don't be frightened away by my lack of recent posts.
Yes, I have TEMPORARI...
Twins: Eliza and Hadley
-
My cousin and his wife recently welcomed their third and fourth children:
twin girls! I can't imagine life with four kids, much less twins. Whew!
I sent th...
A Quick Recap
-
Our Sweet Boy...
Turned one. Got his first haircut. Came down with his first cold that lead
to an ear infection and respiratory infection. Diagnosed with an...
Good News for Florida State Parks
-
Governor Rick Scott says no to closing many Florida State Parks, proposing
to cut spending by water management districts instead.
I am so glad that my fam...
A family of fisherman
-
Earlier this year, Bill was lost. I had found a passion with food writing
that turned into a career - something that took up my free time outside of
the fa...
www.newdressaday.com is ready to be unveiled!!
-
Hi friends!! Just wanted to get out into the blogosphere that I’m moving
this little operation (sewing machine is coming with…fear not!!) to my own
domain!...
Holy CRAP That Was Fun
-
So 3 days later, I think the vodka is finally out of my bloodstream from
BlogHer '10.
I learned many, many things... but if I could share just...
Simply Beautiful
-
It is that time of year again, we have been working hard in the garden and
as a reward our wing friends have been stopping by daily to dine and we...
I'm Back . . . Maybe
-
I know. I know. I abandoned the blog. I admit it - I got bored. I'll own it
- facebook sucked me in and I was hooked. It is much easier to type a fb
status...
lagniappes for Mia
-
Daryl and I went on a long weekend getaway to New Orleans. Spending some
time in a fabulous city with my darling husband was beyond perfection, and
so much...
KARBI BARBIE!
-
LIFE IS A PARTY!!
HOME SWEET BUNGALOW!
THE BATHROOM IS NOT SO SWEET!! THERE WAS ZERO WATER PRESSURE IN THE SHOWER
SO I HAD TO USE THE BUTT SPRAYER, ...
summer luv
-
i'm a summer baby.....i live for summer. i had convinced myself, living in
indiana for 6 years, that the weather was the same there. ha. apparently
that wa...
Jade
-
So it has been a couple of weeks since I've blogged due to all of the
activity at work and home.
At work, the current executive staff has all been let go ...
I am a SAHM living in Sunny, Florida with my wonderful husband and two beautiful daughters. The four of us are lucky to be surrounded by our extended family and friends.
In 2009, I decided to start my own business and become an Independent Consultant for Tastefully Simple.
30 comments:
They are just too darling!!! Love them!
Oh my goodness - the Lion picture is priceless!! What a perfect smile!!
Awwww, they look great!
Oh so very cute!
So precious!
Great costumes! Don't think your lion could look fierce if he tried!
They are just too stink'n cute!!! The lion looks so excited!
Lion looks more thrilled than Cleopatra! But both are so cute.
I love that smile!
I know that they had a terrific time. Look at those smiles!
what a sweet smile! Kids make everyone's hearts melt.
Check out our Wordless Wednesday Fun Post
They are both adorable!! (love the lion's smile!)
So precious!
So very cute!
Wonderful pictures.
My WW is here: It's just my life...
Adorable WW!
oh my! what beautiful children you have!
Cleopatra, what a great idea. I love it. The lion is just the cutest, bravest lion ever!
So so cute!
Love the costumes! Too cute!
Loved the kiddos!
Adorable photos! My daughter was Cleopatra for Halloween too!
Too cute! Love that smiling lion!
Gosh, they're absolutely beautiful!
They are adorable! I love their costumes :)
Cute, cute, cute!
Oh my goodness, how adorable! This Halloween I had a little Cleopatra, too!!
I'm watching your Gators put a whupping on Vandy! Looks like Bama may be playing you guys for the SEC championship! Woo-hoo!
Gave you a shout out on our blog!
MuchaCostaRica
What cuties you have there, love their costumes!
They are adorable! Those costumes couldn't be cuter!
Post a Comment