Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Please Pray For My Husband

I am typing this from the Cardiac Observation Unit at our local hospital where my husband is being monitored for chest pains. He has been having some (as he says) "heavy" feelings in his chest for a couple days and was finally convinced to have it checked out today. We will know more in the morning after he is seen by a Cardiologist.

Until then could you say some prayers for him? He is the Keeper of My Heart and I don't know what I would do if something where to happen to him...

10 comments:

Prairie Girl said...

Definitly in my thoughts and prayers Hun!!! Take care!!

Crystal said...

My prayers are with you both. I hope all turns out okay.

Lipstick said...

Prayers just said.

Tight hugs!

Lipstick said...

Prayers just said.

Tight hugs!

Coordination Queen said...

I pray that everything goes well for y'all.

Haute Mama said...

Kara, Please give Brad a big hug from us. We are praying for his health and safety. Please let me know if we can do anything. We miss you.

Nessa said...

Your whole family is in my prayers. Sending you hugs and love from TX!

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Absolutely! keep us updated!

Yellow Beads said...

prayers lifted, glad he is home now!

Domestic Diva said...

Yes.. How are you? I hope all is well!!
xxxme