Thursday, June 4, 2009

What Are You Doing Tomorrow?

We are going to celebrate National Donut Day and enjoy some pure yummy-ness at our local



(Dunkin Donuts)

and



(Krispy Kreme)




At Dunkin Donuts, you can get a free donut with the purchase of any size beverage, while at Krispy Kreme, you can get a free donut with no additional purchase necessary.

You should check out National Donut Day and see if any of your local Donut sports are participating. What a great way to start the summer!

7 comments:

Cool Gal said...

I didn't know it was National Donut Day tomorrow. I'll try to make it to Krispy Kreme. Yum. So good!

Have a great weekend! :)

Unknown said...

Oh yes! I love me some doughnuts!

Surf Girl said...

What a wonderful day! I just happen to drive by Dunkin on the way to work. :)

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Oh yum! I am SO there!

Domestic Diva said...

I love KK! Have a smashing weekend and come checkout my give-away for all my followers!
xxx me

BLC :o said...

I did my duty and ate my Krispy Kreme! Mmm. Xoxo-BLC

Jaina said...

Haha, we had donuts in the office. :)