Thursday, November 8, 2007

Update On Baby Chili Pepper - Wish Me Luck!






Well, I am officially a week past due and my doctor's office called earlier to tell me that they wanted to schedule me for induction today. I told them that I didn't want to be induced...that my doctor did. So, the appointment was canceled. I am pretty sure that he will not be too happy with me if I am still pregnant for next week's appointment.

So, with that in mind, I have an appointment today at 4:15 to meet with a highly recommended acupuncturist. He is certain that after once session, I will be in labor. We shall see. My father-in-law will be going with me, in case I am unable to drive home.

So, wish me luck and I will keep you all posted. Today is my brother-in-law's birthday...so if I do have Chili Pepper today, hopefully he won't mind sharing his day!

Love to you all,

Kara & Miss Chili Pepper

P.S. Hope you enjoy the photos from our recent Baby Bump Photo Session! Told you all that I am huge!

No comments: